Thursday 6 December 2012

Biafra was Eldorado

Yes Biafra was Eldorado turned hell

And I am a Biafran war survivor, motivated to open a Survivors' blog to also motivate others and help stop further wars. 

Biafra was Eldorado, turned into hell. As a teenage girl, I lived in that hell and as an adult I documented my experience in a book - "The Forest Dames." You'll see people suffering and smiling in the book.

I survived the war but did these fellow humans below survive? I can tell you authoritatively that some might have. I was there. I was that little girl helping the Red Cross to interpret into English, the local language of the mothers of these children, to the Red Cross team. Bad cases like these ones were taken away by the Red Cross team and those alive were returned after weeks. Who knows, one or two of these ones may have returned. They would have made the survivor's list, like I did. Do you have stories to share? We are all ears. Send your comments please.  

BE A SURVIVOR! HELP STOP WARS!



Visit the Survivors' blog:
adaagbasimalo.blogspot.com



 These children were given names at birth. They must have been loved by their parents.
Can medical doctors tell us what is the content of that distended belly?
AA
















No comments:

Post a Comment